Home Visas Passports Authentication Forms FAQs Tracking Why Us Contact

Welcome! VisaRite is a professional passport and visa service company authorized by the U.S. Department of State and Chinese Consulate. We provide assistance to travelers looking to understand passport and visa application rules and requirements as well as assistance in preparing proper paperwork to ensure passport and visas are processed smoothly and efficiently.

China Visa Service

China VisaVisitors traveling to mainland China require a visa, which should be obtained in advance. VisaRite is specialized in China visa handling and can obtain visas on your behalf. It doesn't matter whether you live on the east coast, west coast, midwest, Hawaii or Alaska; we can process visas for you. We have clients all over the U.S. With VisaRite, visa processing is no longer a time-consuming and painstaking process. It's almost fun! VisaRite guarantees the success of your visa application.

US Passport Service

U.S. passportIf you plan to travel overseas, please make sure you have a valid passport. If you are traveling to a foreign country that may require a visa, please check your passport for blank visa pages and the date of expiry. The passport must have at least one blank visa page. Most countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months beyond the dates of your trip. If you find you will be needing passport services such as applying for a new passport, renewing your old passport, or adding visa pages, please give us a call. We are here to help you. You can count on us for our experience, speed and reliability.

Document Authentication

Document Authentication for ChinaDocuments issued or prepared in US such birth certificates, no criminal record, power of attorney, certificate of good standing, etc. must be legalized by the Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate before they can be used in China. China is not a member of Hague Convention, therefore Apostille is not acceptable, you will need to follow authentication route instead. The documents must be authenticated by the Secretary of State Office first, then the Chinese Embassy or Chinese consulate will verify signature and seal from the Secretary of State Office.more...


Home | Download Forms | Fees and Schedules | FAQs
US Passport | China Visa | Vietnam Visa
Brazil Visa | Thailand Visa | Passport & Visa Pickup
Testimonial | Standard Procedure | Mailing Address | Status Tracking
About Us | Site Map | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

 Send email to service@visarite.net with questions or comments about this web site
Toll Free: (800) 361-7708   Tel: (201) 445-5618, (201) 445-7088  Fax: (888) 781-8298
460 Van Emburgh Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Copyright © 2016  VisaRite Service Center